WTSH is established in 2004 through the merger of Schleswig-Holstein Technology Transfer Centre and Schleswig-Holstein Business Promotion. It is the main business promotion agency in Schleswig-Holstein and supported by the State of Schleswig-Holstein and its chambers of industry and commerce, chambers of handicrafts and universities. As a one-stop agency, we assist companies as a competent service provider, particularly in supporting their efforts to successfully implement innovations and open up interesting foreign markets. Our collaboration is based on loyalty and reliability, partnership and continuity.
We prepare the way for your success and offer you the following services:
- Invest in Schleswig-Holstein: consultancy and guidance in all questions, start ups
- Subsidies: financial support for technology projects and R&D activities
- Innovation: consultancy and guidance in all questions, patents
- Export Advice: participation in joint offices, national and international trade fairs
- Cluster Management: guidance for entrepreneurial collaboration and cluster platforms for interlinking and exchanging knowledge
As an Associated Partner WTSH:
- contributes its knowledge about the health care- and life sciences-industry in Schleswig-Holstein
- provides links to interested organizations and enterprises to participate and benefit from the project
- profits from the projects opportunities to interlink with other cluster organizations on an interregional level.
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Brendle
+49 451 6006 189
Wirtschaftsförderung und Technologietransfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
GSt. Lübeck, IHK Gebäude, Fackenburger Allee 2
23554 Lübeck, Germany